Raphael House of Portland respects the privacy of our visitors and does not collect any personal information. We do not attempt to track individuals or link to any other databases with the purpose of identifying individual website users. We do not track IP addresses or deposit “cookies” in an attempt to gain information about website users.
When visiting links to other sites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies and statements of each site you visit.
Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
• Contact information: name, employer, complete address, phone numbers, email address
• Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information
• Shipping information: name, complete address
• Information concerning how you heard about Raphael House of Portland
• Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions
• Your request to receive periodic updates (e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, program and shelter concerns, and newsletters)
How Information is Used
Raphael House of Portland uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on agency happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information
Raphael House of Portland will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Raphael House of Portland and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of Raphael House of Portland.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List
It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list. All requests to be removed from Raphael House of Portland’s mailing list shall be honored.