Survivors: your computer and phone use can be monitored. If this is a concern, we recommend finding a safer (public) computer or phone. Learn more about technology and safety here. For a list of 24/7 resources, visit our Get Help page.
To immediately leave this site, click the Quickly exit site button on the right-hand side of the screen.
To translate this site, choose from the languages below.
Join us to help survivors find the shelter, hope, and safety they deserve!
Click on any event for more details, or scroll through to browse all upcoming events.
The holidays can be especially difficult for women, men, and children who have experienced domestic violence, and COVID-19 has made things even more challenging. With your help, we can bring joy and hope to 115+ families at Raphael House by providing them with gift cards and supplies, while also raising vital funds to ensure our life-saving services are available year round.
Learn more about our annual Holiday Program and how you can get involved here!
WHAT WE NEED:
– $25 Fred Meyer and VISA gift cards, so that parents can pick out the presents that are perfect for their children. These will be delivered to survivors’ homes by our advocates starting December 11, so please try to get them to us by the 10th!
– New, unwrapped items and critical supplies from our wish list to be shared with families.
– Financial donations to support survivors and help ensure they stay safe, healthy, and housed into the new year.
HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT:
1) Donate and get involved yourself. Sign-up here, so we can send you all the details and updates.
2) Sign up to organize a drive with your colleagues, friends, and/or family. We have great tools to support your drive, including Virtual Giving Trees for groups!
3) Help us spread the word and encourage your network to get involved, too.
Questions? Contact Natalia Kay O’Brien at 971.940.2095.